[Vehicle Release] 2013 Chevy Tahoe - Non ELS - ELS Style Pattern - No Longer being WiP

File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NaR8efdTlI5XyGtiQEJKwT3lTpjZVHK-

Please use proper credits when using this in your server, do not edit your carcols or you may end up messing the carcols up.

Model Progress - 75/100 [Still a WiP ]

Personal Note:
This model is only a all blue version, I do not plan on making red and blues but maybe will make a more in depth model in the future. And the car is based off of my county where I live

Check this page for more updates of the tahoe, but thanks for downloading enjoy my vehicle.

Ignore my bad FiveM posting skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshots (I plan on taking more, ignore my crappy graphics xD

Bugs:
If your rambar lights are like hanging down, do not worry I am fixing that!

2 Likes

We these days require pic/vid before anything…
If u don’t mind

Thank You

1 Like

Haha, I’ll make some screenshots :smiley: [Edit: there ya go]

What year is it supposed to be?

UMMMMM?

1 Like

Reason your front lights aren’t working, bc you have extra2-5 selected, one of those between. It just gives it a traffic ad-visor effect I guess xD

@Director-INSAN1TY discord me brah?

1 Like

Ya pm me

(20 Characters)

I like the fact that you decided to use Hurk’s template for a non-ELS vehicle. Great choice of a DEV model, it adds variety to the non-ELS world. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks mate :smiley: I plan on doing more with his vehicles

Thanks to all the people whom downloaded my vehicle! Will have some DoJ based vehicles getting released soon :stuck_out_tongue: “EDIT: Not that I wanna copy DoJ, but I know some people want those BCSO cars”

Also, sorry for bumping. V1.01 will be released this week, added in

• Fixing the wig wag issue through the vehicle
  • Adding some more extras to the vehicle
  • Adding a dash light at the front of the vehicle

I currently have a upcoming product of a DoJRP Style Paleto Bay PD 2016 Charger!!! Expect the product to be finished somewhat this month, we are currently working on testing the vehicle and doing textures :smiley:

Uh, this is what I see.

The rear flashing lights don’t appear to be correct.

Is it an add on or a replace?