Vehicle Liveries Not Working

I’m having an issue with my vehicles.meta. The cars I’m using do support multiple liveries (most up to 8) and I do have the flag “FLAG_HAS_LIVERY” set for each model. However, it will only show the first livery and not the others. I’ve talked with the car modeler himself (Bxbugs123) and he said as long as you have the flag for multiple liveries, it should work.

It has worked in the past (when I first started my server), but then all of a sudden stopped working…

Any suggestions?

Might just be a coincidence. Did you try to restart your game?

I assume you have carvariations etc properly installed?

@Boss yes carvariations is installed. Restarted my game many times, it has been doing this for roughly 2 weeks now.

@deziel0495 Clear the server cache folder and try again.

1 Like

@Trust37 said in Vehicle Liveries Not Working:

@deziel0495 Clear the server cache folder and try again.

Have done that as well. I turn my server off every night and clear the cache each time before starting. I also clear my own cache too.

I’m beginning to think it’s something to do with the vehicles.meta because my friends are having the same issue (they use the same metas). I just can’t figure out why it’s not working when I have the correct flags.

I have absolute 0 problems with it…

Just found out it is my vehicles.meta. Removing it fixed the issue, but now some vehicles do not handle correctly or have the wrong engine sounds due to not having a vehicles.meta.

I have no idea what could be causing this. I got this exact meta off of someone who had no issues using it, everything worked fine for them. I do have it installed in the correct place because when it’s there, the vehicles that require it for handling work fine. The only issue is liveries do not work.

I’m stumped!

1 Like

SOLVED!!!

My default (stock) vehicles.meta somehow got modified, so the 2 were conflicting.

Good. :smile:

@Deziel0495 how did ya get it to work? my charger is in the fbi slot and it still aint working right for the liveries

Can you explain in a little bit more detail how you fixed it?

seriously man, we could use some details on how you solved it please

I guess use the default vehicle.meta like he said. His stock vehicle.meta was modified. Simple

3 year old topic, please mind the topic dates.