LiveSA | Whitelisted Community

Work In Progress, Editing.

Hello, recently I’ve been bored of doing nothing so I decided I wanted to put myself into FiveM and I want to know if anyone has a good running whitelisted community. I have about half a year worth of experience in ZModeler3. I know how to make your dreams come true.

I’d maybe have something for you there! If your interested here is a link to our Forum post. RealLifeRoleplay Remastered Server I Whitelist Community I Custom Cars I Custom MLOs I EUP Menu I

Hello!

A brand new Canadian based RP server is opening up hoping to emulate the Ontario Provincial Police and Ottawa Police Service. We are pretty much ready to go, the server should be set to run by February 1st. We have the vehicles we need, but we definitely do need more staff. There are small details on the current vehicle skins that will need small updates.

Why our server? We meet most of your bullet points. We are:

• Whitelist only (also have a public server but it won’t really be used by the actually community).
  • Mature (most of us have graduated law programs, are retired or current law enforcement, and most are 18+).
  • Active patrols (will be every other day come February and work our way to daily).
  • Small community right now, but so far the people in the community are people that will easily be able to bring lots of players over.
  • Also, one of our lead developers owns RocketCAD (which is a service lots of RP communities are using these days).

Please ask if you have any questions, but if interested, sign up at our website, and apply to which department you want to join, and also join our Discord, to get into contact with Staff or higher and ask about becoming staff for the server yourself.

Cheers mate! :slight_smile:

Would love to speak to you on Discord, Blake#3777. Thanks hope to speak soon!