Valiant Phoenix Roleplay CLOSED

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long post. I am John Williams, Director of Valiant Phoenix Roleplay. I wanted to tell you a little more about VPRP.

Our Goal
Our goal at Valiant Phoenix roleplay is to build a strong community that we can all be proud to be apart of by providing a realistic atmosphere for both Law enforcement officers and to the Civilians.

Motto
Reborn from the Ashes.

Staff and Administration
Our dedicated Staff and head administration members strive to help you with anything you may need, whether it be Five-M related or Game related questions. We are all down to earth people who love to role-play and develop the server, Staff and Senior Staff positions are always open, so there is always an opportunity for Promotion. Staff ranks and above are NOT allowed to double-clan.

How to Apply
Apply at https://valiantphoenix.net. Go to Now Hiring, then go to membership application, thanks in advance

Interview Process
Our interview process is simple, there is no need to be nervous for this interview, we are all friendly here, and we do not judge.

Other Information
We have our own Custom CAD, we are a community who has been through a lot. We have a Discord that you will get access to once you apply, also we have a Teamspeak 3 server we all love to sit down and talk on.!

Thank you.

John Williams, Director
Valiant Phoenix

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

I’m Sorry you had a bad experience, can you please explain what happened?

5 Likes

Great Server! Great People

5 Likes

That is no longer the Website, the official one is ValiantPhoenix.net

4 Likes

New to the Server but I love it so far and have had little to no issuses

5 Likes

Love this place so much

5 Likes

Very good community which is highly friendly with four different departments which makes it very interesting during a patrol. I recommend this community highly if you want a role play community that is not expecting you to drop your day to day stuff.

4 Likes

This is such an amazing community. I have been here since September and have had the time of my life. This happens to be the first community I’ve joined is the only community I want to be a part of. All of the members here in this community are awesome. The members here are really helpful and the directors and the upper staff members work their butts off day in and day out to ensure that this community stays afloat.

Ryan G. | L-1
Colonel, San Andreas Law Enforcement Agency

6 Likes

Application for Server - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJ3AsleB2t6VeTSRfwI6piaWQHD2HxX0wWMZmrRnHZMvUgtg/viewform Also register for the website.

4 Likes

This place seems very nice, can’t wait to join.

5 Likes

Do not register without filling out an application first, we are looking for people who are serious about getting into this community.

4 Likes

Best Rp I’ve Ever Had

5 Likes

We are looking for dedicated Civilians to play on this server as well.

5 Likes

Just want to throw this out there, the public is welcome to join the server. It’s an Economic server and only the LEO are whitelisted. The public can come on and do jobs, make money, and RP with us.

Thank you.
John W.
Founder

4 Likes

We are looking for Fire / EMS as well. We use the ESX ambulance and fire scripts in game to help add the realism. Fire and EMS will be getting a new vehicle structure this weekend. To apply, simply click the link and click apply. We look forward to having you. If you are an experienced Fire / EMS roleplayer or a real-world firefighter we do have staff positions open for this department. If you are interested please click APPLY NOW!!

Thank you
John W.
Founder

3 Likes

Friendly Place, Good Staff and Admin, Nice Cars and All round good community

4 Likes

There are times when I look at Los Santos and think ‘why would you even think to build that?’ This is, appropriately, a thought that I often have about Los Angeles. In GTA 5’s case, the tone is different: baffled wonderment as opposed to baffled, y’know, despair. Rockstar have created one of the most extraordinary game environments you will ever visit. I look at it and I wonder at the vast expense of effort required to render every trash bag in every back alley just so. I marvel at the care evident in San Andreas’ gorgeous sunsets, in the way that sunglasses subtly alter the colour balance of the world, in the artfully-chosen selection of licensed music designed to accompany your experience. Everything about Los Santos demonstrates the extraordinary amount of thought and love poured into it by hundreds of developers over many years. The abiding irony of Grand Theft Auto 5 is that everybody who actually lives in Los Santos hates it there. But back to the point Valiant Phoenix Roleplay is the way to go when you want to play with major roleplay

4 Likes

I am the director and I must say, Thank You for all the replies and good vibes.

3 Likes

Not happy at all, didn’t even receive a reply about this situation, I was playing on your server with a few friends, having a great time, I was even thinking of coming back. And as we were in a rp, we got pulled over and so forth and then after the rp, me, and my 2 friends all get banned for absolutely no reason. No Warning, no nothing. WE DIDN’T EVEN GET A REASON OR A KICK. YOU GAVE US A STRAIGHT BAN. This is actually so bad to ur community. I am a deputy sheriff in my server and my friend is a admin and we would never do that. we would give a warning, a kick and then ban AND WE WOULD STATE A REASON. I am really umhappy with the way you treat your players in your community And I want to speak to some one who is high up about this and get the absolute stupid ban off me. I am really disappointed.

my name is Sash J [1B-76][CIV-R7]

3 Likes