| Valiant Gaming - Roleplay Community |ip

_Maximize photo above and open for a visual representation of who we are, what features our server has, and who we are looking for.

Valiant Gaming

“Striving for excellence”

Who We Are

Valiant Gaming is a community of mature individuals and passionate roleplayers

that have been looking for the right place in FiveM to call home. When we refused

to settle for less than excellence, we made the decision to create our own community;

a community in which we give everyone the power to create and share ideas and

information instantly without barriers; a community where we unleash our creativity

while tempering our roleplay with realism; a community not of members, but friends.

Live, learn, and explore our server, and help each other expand the borders of

roleplay and discover what it means to be in Valiant Gaming; strive for excellence.

Features

V Menu • EUP • Realistic Roleplay • Custom Vehicles

Active Staff • Teamspeak and Discord Required

San Andreas State Police • Blaine County Sheriff

Los Santos Police Department • Civilian Operations

Communications • Apply for Emergency Services

Who We Are Looking For

Valiant Gaming is seeking mature individuals who have a passion for roleplaying.

We want to populate the world we create with law enforcement, businessmen,

cultists, gangsters, clerks, and everything in between. We want people to think

when they get on the server about who and what they’re going to roleplay, and get

with others to make the best scenarios that will be open to participation by anyone

willing to join. If you are setting up a heist, invite some strangers! If you have

never done law enforcement, but are interested, come to the station and ask for a

ridealong from one of our expertly trained officers. Possibilities abound and we

are looking for others who will make opportunities for roleplay not just for

their self, but others, and you can expect to be made welcome when you join.

Joining Valiant Gaming

If you are interested, connect to the following link, which will take you to our public relations discord, where you will be introduced and interviewed: https://discord.gg/w9NUPNa

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and our staff will answer it ASAP.

1 Like

This is a good community with some really cool resources. You should check it out.

I joined this community and I really enjoy it, there are some really unique things that other servers don’t have as well!

The link to our public relations discord has been updated so that it is functioning again with no user limit and provides a permanent link!

We are getting new members daily! Thanks for the support.

Ive been banned on this server for no reason other then “Wheelie Mods” which i was doing all the wheelies myself with no mods it also was saying that i was given multiple kicks and warning which i wasn’t given 1 warning and i only got 1 kick. I also have all this on video so yea… The admin that banned me was DXNCXX!!! I would like to get a full explanation of this ban!

1 Like

do you guys have custom made cars and skins?

This is no longer a community. They have merged with another community and the administration are back stabbing people. I was originally the Owner and my top guys went behind my back and planned to forcefully removed me.

Rip, are you looking to own a community once again? Because i own one and will be starting a new one since i made a few mistakes with my previous one.

Hey, so I have an announcement to make about this server. One of their rules are so f up. You can not play on other servers. Because that is dual clanning

What community are you talking about? This Valiant is closed.