[US] Core Roleplay | Public Beta Development | www.core-roleplay.com

IP Address: 185.249.196.90:32126
Visit Our Website: www.core-roleplay.com

Core Roleplay is a new serious and economy based roleplay community in Grand Theft Auto V based in North America. We are currently in public beta development so things are changing frequently as we move forward in our development process.

Although our community is new, we are rapidly growing while in development. Our goal is to have a fun and immersive environment for all of our players, with rich character stories and enjoyable features.

We have an active development team that strives to create a unique experience and a dedicated staff that bring years of experience from all types of backgrounds and games.

Our Favorite Features:

• Realistic & Serious Roleplay
  • Realistic Economy Balancing
  • EUP Clothing Enabled
  • Custom EUP Clothing Options
  • Custom Police MDT/CAD System
  • Custom Vehicles & Liveries
  • Custom Legal & Illegal Jobs
  • Special Whitelisted Jobs
  • Hidden Illegal Activities
  • Hidden Black Market
  • Player Owned Properties
  • Robberies & Heists
  • Optimized Coding
  • Dedicated & Experienced Staff
  • …and more!

Special Whitelisted Jobs:

• San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • Moretti’s Towing & Roadside Assistance
  • Dynasty 8 Realty
  • Department of Justice
  • …and more coming soon!

We are always looking to recruit dedicated players for our special whitelisted jobs. Visit our application section on the website to apply!

Join our Discord below and be apart of the community!

8 Likes

Had some great updates this week!

• Reworked tattoo shop / system.
  • Unique weapon attachments and upgrades.
  • More hidden/illegal activities and items!
  • Crafting implementation with new items to find and craft!
    …and more!
3 Likes

Just implemented new state police vehicles with custom liveries! Including new crown victorias, dodge charger, emergency response vehicles, and more!

3 Likes

One of the more unique servers I’ve played on. Cops are very professional, after being a hostage in a robbery as well. I actually had fun for once, instead of the usual “We want free passage” BS.

Would highly recommend this to and new and veteran Role player looking for a new server.

4 Likes

Very welcoming community and staff. If you’re looking for a public server where you don’t want drama or just your basic role play then I highly recommend this server.

4 Likes

The San Andreas State Police received some brand new vehicles this week, along with new custom liveries. Come check them out!

3 Likes

Amazing server! Amazing RP!

Check it out!

3 Likes

Amazing sever, with the best community. 10/10 would recommend!

2 Likes

The San Andreas Fire Rescue got some awesome new vehicles on this server recently, you should come check it out and apply!

2 Likes

Very welcoming community and staff. If you’re looking for a public server I highly recommend this server!!

2 Likes

Went looking for a proper community after the last died out, and didn’t want to go back to a drama filled server. After some looking and hearing about Core from a friend, I can safely say I don’t want to go to another server. This has a lot of mechanics that other servers do not, and genuinely has a good player base.

2 Likes

This is a really fun server and it is growing daily. I have enjoyed all of the current players and staff. EMS is hiring as well. Come save some lives with us!

3 Likes

was hopping around servers for a few days and one of my friends recommended this server and ive never looked back since. they have active staff and helpful mods and admins and the locks on my car actually work its amazing. joined the discord and found it extremely helpful with finding out general information on the server, reporting bugs and just being a part of the servers growth by suggesting mods and stuff for the community. best server ive found on fivem.

3 Likes

Caught Air One from the San Andreas State Police conducting routine flight drills.

Come check us out!

2 Likes

I have well over 10k hours of RP time in various games. This community is 10/10.

3 Likes

We will be hosting another State Police academy class tonight! We are still recruiting, so come throw an application in on our website. :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice community, very helpful staff. Lots of options for RP here!

3 Likes

The SASP is gonna be hosting State Police academy class tonight. Come join us for some fun.

3 Likes

So far i am having a blast, been staying up til 3 in the am with these guys having a ton of fun. I Currently have 2 characters one is a crim and the other a cadet for their SASP. Both chars are very enjoyable to play and everyone seems to take rp to the next level. I prefer this server over other well known ones.

3 Likes

We are getting ready for our upcoming Halloween Event! :ghost:

1 Like