Updates and delay issues

A few weeks that my server has been suffering with the constant updates of FiveM. Before these updates everything went very well, without delays or errors. After a few updates, giant delays began to happen, database problems, I went after everything that was possible but nothing solved. Some updates from last week seemed to have solved the problem, everything was going well again. In today’s update everything happened again, giant delays, database problems, and hope is over.
Everything leads me to believe that these problems came because of the FiveM server bugs.

What FiveM server bugs? i have not seen these issues arise.

Lack of information does not help either for anyone to look into it.

Every piece of factual evidence leads to the fact that this is an issue with resources you are running. There was no update yesterday at all to server code, if that version made any difference it’s 100% a placebo effect and your resources or server machine are highly inconsistent.

Also, not a bug report. Bug reports include reproducible data and actual information, this post is just a lot of whining and making up stupid theories.