Updated today Weds 9/27/17 and now FiveM Crashes

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Version 1.01180.2
Yes up to date
Legit copy i bought on steam
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows 10
Yes i have deleted the chaches
**[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature:
Report ID: 5739d5e0-36d7-4d12-9af1-6ddfea42abb6 (use Ctrl+C to copy)
System specifications
Everything was working fine last week. and when i did the latest update, now my Five M crashes
Was not able to get on server bc as soon as i try and start FiveM … it crashes
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

deleted all the cache files. I even tried to reinstall Five M and still had the same problem.

1 Like

My FiveM was also acting up after this update. Usually when I join a server and the slot gets taken it says “could not connect to session provider” and then I could press enter(OK) and I could try again. Now when I press enter (OK) it freezes and crashes. Really annoying because I play on a populated server.

You are not alone :mascot:
I hope you will find the answer you are looking for.

This is caused by the Steam overlay, try disabling it.

Your issue a) is unrelated to this topic and b) has been fixed in the latest game update already, which should’ve been automatically applied.

Also, try asking the server owner to add a queue system like this one.

It updated yesterday, after that update I couldn’t click on OK without it crashing. Before it just went back to the server list when I press ok. I’ll take a look into that queue system tho.

The reason I posted what I posted here, is because this guy has a problem with the new update. I have a problem with the new update aswell, i wanted to let people know they are not the only ones and for others to see that there are more issues.

Thanks for the link man!

I’ve also reinstalled GTA V and reinstalled Five M … still no luck

Unique problems should go in unique topics, mainly so we can get the specific crash reports that people get.

Have you tried disabling the Steam in-game overlay, or MSI Afterburner/RTSS? You’re crashing in Valve’s code, probably Steam updated recently as well…

trying now…haven’t had this problem ever… i’ve been playing FiveM since november of Last year… dunno what this is happening

yup no luck … still crashes upon starting FiveM

Okay, yeah my intention wasn’t to get it fixed, because it will probably get fixed automatically. I just wanted to let him know he wasn’t alone. But understood, thanks.

hello I have the same problem fiveM crash at startup and put me this message (An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.) I reinstall fiveM twice still not, help me please

I too have been crashing, disabled MSI Afterburner and FiveM boots fine again :slight_smile:

it is already disabled

Good Day All, since new Gameconfig was updated increasing object dummy. Wouldn’t it only be right to update building object pool size?
Untitled-1

error

I have no idea why this problem is occuring to me but it happens at random times around 5-10 minutes into joining a server it crashes with this error message, I also have a more than capable PC to run gta as a whole and I never experience any frame drop so it really baffles me why it crashes. Please help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.