txAdmin (formerly known as FXAdmin) is a full featured tool to help you Manage & Monitor your FiveM Server remotely.
Features (updated July/2019):
- Start/Stop/Restart your server instance or resources
- Access control via multiple credentials and action logging
- Discord integration (/status and configurable commands)
- Monitor server’s CPU/RAM consumption
- Real-time playerlist with ping + steam-linked accounts (when available)
- Kick or send direct messages to players
- Windows and Linux support!
- OneSync Support (more than 32 slots server)
- RCON-less Live Console!
- Auto Restart on failure detection or schedule
- Password brute-force protection
- FXServer process priority setter
- Hitch Detection
- Player count history chart
- New settings page
- Save console to file
- Restart warning announcements
- Admin Management system
- Permissions system
Automatically clean the cache folder(you shouldn’t be doing that)
- Custom cfx commands
- FXServer build automatic download&upgrade / version selection
Post below which features you want more, this will help me prioritize the TODO list.
Download the Latest version and Installation instructions: