Update Money HUD

Hello. I am new here to FiveM website. And i have essentialmode + es_admin2 + es_rp and banking on my server. Mysql and couchDB is setup correctly. I am just wondering if there is a fix for that money hud when a player reconnects?
Because when i get 1000 $ and i rejoin i will have doubled money(hud) but not in the Database. witch is okay but its kinda annoying aswell. I was thinking if you can actually trigger a script that updates the player money hud once you can reconnect? If so How?

1 Like

Gta natives have two options for that hud. Add money and remove money. There isn’t a reset one.

I am not searching for a reset one. searching so it updates the hud and current money from the database.

Like I said: A reset one doesn’t exist.

Can you help with creating one? Because its kinda annoying when i need to restart server so it will display the value correctly :confused:

Dude: It doesn’t exist

You can’t just MAKE a native out of thin air, they invoke engine functions.

@kevinthegamer You can use another HUD, not the natif one, this is maybe better, but you’ll still need to develop it, or use the one provided in ES (Html/Js)

Could you send me a link and what do i need to edit on es_rp?

What do you need to edit? Just use your keyboard and eyes over the lua file (client side) and the Js should be enought