Up for hire as dispatcher!

Do you need a dispatcher? Well, you came to the right place. I am up for hire for any good community that would like a dispatcher or is in need of a dispatcher. I prefer servers that have an MDT/Cad System, I also have an MDT that I previously purchased so if a server doesn’t have one then I will be willing to give it to them! I would like a community that does not have too many dispatchers so I can have more time to dispatch, Thank you for having and taking your time to read this!!

Are you active in the game at all or just looking for a dispatch job with out playing in the server

My server is looking for more active dispatches https://discord.gg/h4hHDGd Join this if you want to join!

DM Dylan J if interested

Hello im here representing clrp reborn we currently in development but are looking for a head for dispatch if your interested PM me @SiegeWard#9158

Kinda both but would prefer dispatch because I don’t have a powerful enough PC to run it smoothly

i could use full time dispatcher please check out my server photos
Heartland Justice System Roleplaying Community

Hi! we’re always looking for dispatchers!

My Community is Paradise Valley RP (we have a few unique features in out CAD/MDT for Dispatchers)

DM me on Discord mrdigital0#1143

MASS RP IS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!
Mass rp needs civilians and Leo’s. We have many custom cars and jobs you can use to make your rp the way you want. We have around 5 people now and are growing. It is not whitelisted so anyone can join. If you want to join the ip is 69.195.147.178:30120 and the discord link is discord.gg/PGBDUZS
We need dispatch and we need a mdt

Just add me on discord Coltin B #1391

San Andreas Task Force, we are a new community with lots of experience. We are looking to grow further as a community and a family. We are recruiting members currently so feel free to apply to one of our many departments. At SATF we can offer A friendly environment, A place to feel comfortable & safe, A fully functional communications system. (TeamSpeak 3 & Discord), Active Staff and Admins, Frequent updates for new content to the FiveM server, TeamSpeak and Discord, Fully custom CAD/MDT, XBR Fire Vehicles, Custom LEO vehicles for each individual department, Custom server scripts to ensure the most realistic experience. We are currently looking for people to move up in the ranks to possibly become Fire Chief and Communications Director. If you are interested in joining here’s an invite link to the Discord. https://discord.gg/BD7tHBv

Hi, I am looking for one, please DM me on discord at Trilogy#0001