Up Coming ELS Lighting System for FiveM

So you got to use the menu only or will there still be a hot key for the lights? i just personally think having to use the menu to select your lights would get aggravating when you can just hit a hot key and starting going after your suspect.

It is hotkeys. The menu is just for changing lighting options.

This would be awesome. keep up the great work ill be following this forsure

That looks amazing man!

I along with some others tested it on his server, it’s pretty neat will tell you that much. :smiley:

Here are some things to not forget:

It seems that you are doing this client side. This means that the videos and .gifs that you are showing, are not actually broadcasting to other players. If you are, then that is great!

ELS:

• The Siren can get stuck sometimes. Randomly go off and mess up! Siren Sync across a network is beneficial.

@MrDaGree

• The lighting. Patterns are slow. Very slow and sometimes they may not display at all. ALTHOUGH they display for you at the pace you want, they will not over the server. So maybe syncing keypress over the server, reading XML files, and displaying it over the server will help (IF POSSIBLE). Unkown if such a thing could occur.

• Car Extras.

Regardless, there is still server sync to be done. We can see it on your side that it works fine. Even if you didn’t have that resource your working on and just used basic ELS plugins.

For me, the biggest problem I had was multiple spawning car doors (that lagged the server and ended up in its crash), and the lighting patters being almost non-existant.

Anyways, this resource is still amazing! It offers more control!! That’s exactly what was needed. No more luxart siren_control and the non-ability to tell someone that you should move to the left if there is a left directional pattern FLASHING LEFT (bad experience).

Thank you for your input, as I am the one making the script and the only one with my source you’d be unable to see my network syncing. I’m not sure where you got this information of other stuff but I am keeping everything in mind.

The other information is from previous experience such as playing on other servers with the conflicting problems, trying to fix them or find a fix myself, and getting out on a traffic stop and having multiple car doors spawn.

Message me if you want and I will emphasize.

Have you been able to get around the car not taking damage (repairing itself) and doors closing while the lights are on?

For that to work I would need FiveM to release a native to stop the next vehicle repair, until then I am unable to do that.

Community testing will be rolling out soon. Sign up on my discord.

Would love to test it out, whats your discord?

Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/yQpk5d2

Lastest teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm4Ici4CO0

3 Likes

Teaser Update: https://youtu.be/0AwImgPvaoc

2 Likes

what is the menu called? wit hthe siren control at the right buttom?

What are you talking about?

when is it finished or when is a pre alpha finished?

iam serachung for exact this.

is it running with .lua?

This is already released [Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

1 Like