Unmarked Explorer | NON ELS |

This is an Unmarked Non-ELS Explorer that has all blue lighting. The color of the vehicle is black.

INSTALLATION

1. Download the File.
  2. Put the folder into your server resources folder.
  3. Add start Unmarked_Explorer to your server.cfg
  4. DONE

DONWLOAD
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KySKJg3gOVHovBEKNMGCc5yyFT33k5wF

CREDITS
Vehicle was made by C3ST4 Via CPOT Designs

IMAGES

3 Likes

did you get permission from him to reupload the files?

“Unmarked skin” thats legit just covering the template with one color

1 Like

why not release just the skin without the car

1 Like

Yeah, He did

Ugh “unmarked” is not a skin if you are making it one color you are doing it wrong if you leave it blank you will be able to change the vehicle colors in the menu to anything GTA V Offers!

1 Like

How is even this allowed no effort as been made

without sounding rude but 2 clicks that’s all its taken to make this skin like I said no effort has been put in to this at all

iv made it look better hahaha

1 Like

Nice job on removing a livery

he hasn’t removed it he just painted over it lol

He also release the car

not going to lie but iv seen this are in every police car pack

No, thats not the same one, im with the guy who made it, This was a privat model

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/2/a/f/2af4033063183ad95f63b2e7d8311aa9492e6708.jpeg erms sure

Not the same one, Im with the guy who made it, I made the car. You can see thats not the same car

same model bro anyways I don’t care no more lol enjoy your day/night <3

Lol, Not even the same. Clearly see thats 2 differnt cars.

1 Like

anyway make the livery transparent instead of painting it a certain color and then you can paint it any color in game which gives it more options for future reference

this has to be a joke

Super unmarked man. This requires like 0 effort but hey. I know many people in the community who don’t know how to do this type of stuff, so doing this helps some, others not.