Unknown problem (must read)

Hello everyone, you are probably asking why didn’t i fill the support template… let me explain better.
So, i start by telling you that i’ve got a 1TB HDD and 32GB SSD (Pretty small, i know).
Well, i haven’t been able to play FiveM, due to some crashes (Everytime giving different errors) and i decided to try to reinstall windows usind RAID 0 method (something similar, not exactly that.)
So, i used the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) to use the disk small SSD as cache of HDD… the pc was much slower, since to do this, i had to install the OS on the Harddisk…
So i had only 1 drive © with the SSD used as cache…
After that, even if the pc was slower, i tried to install GTA and then FiveM… and i had no issues.
Well, then i tried to reinstall windows without the intel RST: so i installed the OS on the SSD and GTA and FiveM on the HDD… but nothing. It doesn’t start (crashes giving a random error every time).
The question is: I’m sure that the problem is releated to the small SSD, so: how do i fix it?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If it’s not a FiveM issue, then it’s not meant for this forum.

Ask elsewhere or properly fill out the template. Thanks :mascot:

I mean, it’s a FiveM issue… doesn’t happen with other games or normal GTA V… so it’s related to FiveM.

as said above, fill out the template, that’s the only way you’re gonna get help on here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.