UnityRP.net (Whitelist) | Mature Community | Active Development

Amazing community, EMS is amazing, updates are frequently, some hilarious RP moments! Come check us out!

Switching to Whitelist was the best thing we could’ve done! Now we’re testing TokoVoip to get that implemented - I’m looking forward to all the new and exciting features that are coming to the community.

We have a fantastic community and an amazing server, if you arent here yet, you’re missing out!

Constantly adding new updates, by far the most invested and active devs that I’ve seen. Can’t wait to see the community playing around with some of the things they’ve teased that are coming out soon!

It’s great to see all the hard work paying off and our community enjoying the server so much! Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

Come in and join the fun! Been here for a while now and I cant get enough!

Need more people to hop in! Come join in on the fun!

1 Like

Awesome group of people.

Best RP server I’ve played on , 100 %

Real talk!

This is not only the best group I have played with in a long career of gaming, but the most responsive and caring group of admins and developers.

Come join the fam

Lot’s a awesome update’s coming soon! Can’t wait for ya’ll to see them! Join our Discord to be a part of it! :star_struck:

What a great community this is. I have not been RPing that long but wow this group is always welcoming, always helpful and the staff team really cares about eveyone and the server. Also there is no better time to jump in and join one the greatest cast of characters as there is exciting new content right around the corner. Also the server events here are something to behold the most recent Demolition Derby was something else not only was it super fun for the participants but it was just as much fin to spectate. Come on what are you waiting for come join us at UNITY RP.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this community since I’ve joined. The RP and stories being created is beyond my expectations. Every day it is something else.

1 Like

Still growing! Come hop in the best rp server you’ve ever been in :smiley:

Great community
Great roleplayers
Great server functionality coding that’s good and doesn’t break or reduce server stability
Amazing economy no bloated numbers
Plenty of quality updates planned for us : 3
Im definitely glad Im here.

1 Like

A lot of people are flooding in, join in on the hype!

Awesome group of people over here. Without a doubt the cleanest HUD interface ive seen. A fair group of Leo’s keep the crim’s on their toes. And that PHONE is a treat, you can navigate that bad boy with 3 cops chasing and never miss a beat… Join us and make a name for yourself…

Awesome city with a great group of people come check us out!!!

Lots of fun, wonderful people to interact with. Great stories!

Big things coming to UNITY RP there has never been a better time to join us.

Helpful, fun community that is growing rapidly. :star_struck:

1 Like