Uninstalled FiveM, still missing 4~ gigs from my solid state however

GTA Patch as of 10/13/19
Up to date
Legit copy
Steam
Windows 10
I removed the FiveM file from my %localappdata%, as instructed. Still missing a good 3-4 gigs from my solid state

Also, FiveM is stuck as an application on windows setting, despite the .exe not existing anymore. I want my SSD space back, please.

EDIT: I only played on one server, and uninstalling GTA V didn’t give me any SSD space back but did return space from my hard drive, so what the hell?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

make sure in %appdata% that no files are remaining in there.

Only folder that was updated today in Roaming is a “CitizensFX” folder, which in total is only 1.17 KB

Ensure you have deleted this, image
from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local

That was the first thing I delered, didn’t free up any space

You can use a free utility called i.disk to identify what is utilizing your disk space.

http://www.memecode.com/idisk.php

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.