Uninstall

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version? - I dont know.
**Up to date? - Should be
**Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam
**Windows version? - Windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? - Cant find it.
**Error screenshot (if any) - I dont have any.
**System specifications - Dont know.
What did you do to get this issue?
**What server did you get this issue on? - it wasent on a server
**CitizenFX.log file - What??
**.dmp files/report IDs - None

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Discription:
Okay. So i was playing on a server. (dont remember name/IP) and i was talking to someone on messenger (on my PC) and they hung up. it made me crash and when i tried to get bacck in on FiveM i couldent. FiveM was just frezzing at the “home” page og the “game”… the only thing i could do was close it down. :confused:

Then i was trying to uninstall FiveM but couldent. i just deleted all files i could find. But now i cant re install it again becouse it says that i already have it. :confused:

Show the error message that you get when re-installing fivem please.

What folder are you trying to install FiveM in? And what else is in that folder? Also have you tried restarting your computer, try that because sometimes when installing/uninstalling programs things only get processed after you restart your computer.

Technically he never did an uninstall, he simply deleted the folder. As far as Windows’ Registry and program list is concerned FiveM is still installed. To be honest, I’m not sure how to remedy the problem as it still thinks the problem is installed.

If you create a new folder and put FiveM.exe (downloaded from here, see the wiki) in that folder you should be all set to go, as long as you make sure there’s nothing else in the folder at first start.

Im just downloading it in The “Downloads” folder. Where theres a lot of other stuff. :confused:

Downloading it inside your downloads folder is fine, though I’d highly recommend creating a new folder somewhere (really doesn’t matter where it is as long as its outside of your GTA V folder). Then copy FiveM.exe in there and try running it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.