Unable to spawn add on vehicles by name

For awhile now I have been unable to spawn addon vehicles by name. Using the EnhancedReborn trainer, it just freezes and I have to restart my game to get the trainer working again. My friends can spawn them and I can save them and spawn them that way but I can’t spawn them myself… Any suggestions?

Is Enhanced Reborn the only trainer you use?

@Boss said in Unable to spawn add on vehicles by name:

Is Enhanced Reborn the only trainer you use?

No I also use Simple Trainer by Sjaak327. That one says the vehicle spawned, but nothing shows up.

We only support Enhanced Reborn. Please use the latest version which can be downloaded here;

Enhanced Reborn

We only support Enhanced Reborn. Please use the latest version which can be downloaded here;

Enhanced Reborn

Thanks but I have the latest version. Shouldn’t add on vehicles spawn with EnhancedReborn?

@deziel0495 said in Unable to spawn add on vehicles by name:

Enhanced Reborn

Thanks but I have the latest version. Shouldn’t add on vehicles spawn with EnhancedReborn?

You can just spawn by name? Just like any other trainer?

@deziel0495 said in Unable to spawn add on vehicles by name:

Enhanced Reborn

You can just spawn by name? Just like any other trainer?

When I choose that option and press enter, it freezes my trainer and I have to restart my game to get it back. My friends can spawn add on vehicles with no issues. Right now I have to get them to spawn them, and I can save them and spawn them that way. I can’t spawn them myself.

is there any update on this Deziel? i just started having this issue, i have 10 vehicles, 1-3 work fine, 4-10 freeze my trainer, and when i use simple trainer just says “vehicle spawned”

No, it just oddly started working and has been ever since. No idea what caused it or what fixed it for that matter.

Well funny thing, i reworked my carvariations i got 8/10 to work, now seemt to be stuck on two of them…