GTA V version? 1.0.1365.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10, Version 1709
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://icoexist.io/upload/FiveM_2018-04-16_12-03-32.png
System specifications Intel Core i5 7400, GTX 1060 3GB
What did you do to get this issue? Attempted to join my newly set up server on build 583 from Linux master
What server did you get this issue on? ^^
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX Logs.zip (30.2 KB) Multiple log files from today, zipped them to make things a tad easier.
I’ve followed the instructions from https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Running_FXServer, and unfortunately I cannot connect to my server. I can however connect to a random server. For diagnosing the issue, the server firewall was disabled, however it is not disabled now. Ports that are required for FiveM were opened, both TCP/UDP.
What I’ve Tried
• Use previous linux master builds for FiveM – no success yet. Went back to 581
• Clear local cache on my machine
• Check “server.cfg” for any errors – none that I could find
• Check server for any FiveM crashes, no reported crashes
• After starting the server and attempting to connect, it freezes my current SSH session
• Noticed unusually high CPU usage, sometimes causing an entire core to get stuck at 100% usage (Server, not my machine)
• When the above happens, the FiveM server cannot be stopped, SIGTERM and SIGKILL does not have an effect. Force restart server to fix.
Any ideas on what may be going on here? Thanks in advance.