Ultra simple vehicle blacklist script

Simple vehicle blacklist script
If you enter a vehicle in the driver’s seat, and you’re not allowed to bypass this script (using permissions) the vehicle will be removed and you will be notified.

I’ve been asked about this way too much, yet it’s such a small/easy thing (and afaik there’s multiple of these kinds of scripts that already ‘work’, but still people can’t seem to figure them out).

instructions

1. Download it here: blacklist.zip (1.2 KB)
  2. Unzip it, place the blacklist folder in your resources folder.
  3. Add start blacklist to your server.cfg.
  4. Add the following ace (permission node) to the groups/players you want to be able to bypass this blacklist: blacklist.bypass (for example: add_ace group.admin blacklist.bypass allow, for more info on aces, checkout my tutorial about aces)
  5. (Optional but recommended) go to the script.lua file and edit the table of blacklisted vehicles to fit your needs. By default the dominator and adder are blacklisted just as an example.
  6. Restart your server.

license
no license, this is such a simple and small script it doesn’t need a license.

support
I won’t be offering support for this resource, if you can’t figure out how to use it by following the instructions, then i won’t be able to help you either.

It took me 2 minutes to write this -probably even less than that-, so i don’t feel like supporting or updating this ever again as long as it’s still working.

8 Likes

No support, as it’s an extremely simple and tiny resource anyway.