Ultimate Nitro | v3.1

To be honest… the main thing i see wrong with this… is every car gets it. You dont want this for RP and the police have it. It would work best… again in my opinion and not for everyone especially if not RP… it to make this something you have installed to a car. Like go to a shop and have it installed. Or like the baitcarpro script is where you have to install it. That i think would make it a lot better.

I’ll give my best for v1.3. Maybe i can add permissions.

Rather than permissions. Adding a table in owned_vehicle or something of the sort to signal a vehicle has NOS would work better. Player must use an item on a vehicle to install it. Would count as a black market vehicle add on or something of that nature and would add a lot of RP.

Yea, i’ll see what i can do.

could always make the item a toggleable feature in case they dont have es extended or an inventory system. but yeah i agree maybe a shop where it can be installed on the car and then they have to go back to said shop to recharge the nos bottle.

Yes, configurable is important.

i like the ESX idea, restrict it so you have to purchase it as a Modification in ls customs or run it as a buy able item, i like the recharge feature even the idea of a fuel station fill up… so far 10/10

1 Like

the syncro for me does not seem to work
EDIT and report drop fps on script active
EDIT2 im rollback to v1 the player on server find it much better

the script is nice I hope you will optimize the whole thing

There seems something wrong with the synchronisation.
Sheriff.Smiley (who gave me the idea) said, that it syncs sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t.

you may be able to base yourself on the syncro of the smoking script on exause

I cross who called RollnCoal or something syncro works well there may be way to go through the same method

1 Like

v2.0 released, please take a look at the changelog :wink:
@Sorry @Sir_Smog1 @greybeardactual @A_Campbell @driftonez @Saner @ThatGuyBrian @Carlito

2 Likes

amazing job, thanks! this is perfect now.

i have dis error
‘rm’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,

well, its cool the first time… then after changing a few true to false in the — REFILL — section, the nitro never worked again. then i cancel my change and put back the switch i dont want to true… and it still dont work. i have to delete everything and reinstall again. i did that loop 2 time.

Are you running it on Linux or Windows?

Can you show me your config?

i pushed the testing… turn out its the nitro coins… i decided to turn it off…
the description did say its default value giving me the hint i could turn it off.

c_use = false -- use nitro coins | default: true

as soon as i turn it back to TRUE it was back up and running.

Hmm ok… seems like this needs a fix…

i am checking the code right now… i was concidering changing some values here and there to adapt it.

EDIT: if your intention was to let the user decide and not force the coins system, that have to be the best nitro script i have seen. It a very important script on my server… the old version was great… this one is just better

Yes, this was my idea :wink:
I’m giving my best to fix this soon.