Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? N/a
Error screenshot (if any)
Error:
(With System.Drawing)

(Without System.Drawing)

Code:

System specifications N/a
What did you do to get this issue?
I was trying to develop a resource using NativeUI and when trying to set a banner i am getting the error shown above. I contacted Guad and submitted an issue on GitHub and tryed to resolve with them but it got to the point where i was told to contact fivem.

What have we tried:

using System.Drawing;
----------------------------------------
using Size = System.Drawing.Size;
using Point = System.Drawing.Point;

everything is referenced correctly and NativeUI works up until the point i try to do the custom banner so i know i havent missed anything its just a conflict between System.Drawing and citizenfx.core.

Thanks for your time.

I got this to work without any errors, so they must work.

System.Drawing.Point testing = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 0);

The only thing I can see that might be a problem is Size and Point are probably reserved names for something else. Try renaming them to mySize or myPoint or something. Moving to proper section.

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately renaming them to mySize or myPoint wont work as Point and Size are required under these names as they are specific for the script see error thrown by renaming below:

Further investigation shows that when commenting out //using System.Drawing; the error is changed to this:

but un-commenting it creates this issue:

going by this it would seem that Point and Size are partially defined in citizenfx.core but have no functionality (not sure if i have used the correct wording sorry if i haven’t).

Was you using both these references?

using CitizenFX.Core;
using System.Drawing;      

I was just exploring them and found that they do both contain Point and Size, Explains the conflict? but doesn’t explain why the one from Citizenfx.core does nothing.

Further Investigation has revealed this:

Notice the Version number for each. Does this not mean that it is an issue with CitizenFX.Core?

Okay so here is a work around. By doing what is said in the accepted awnser the issue is fixed for now.

Thanks for your help @Briglair!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.