Two HUDS are being displayed

Added in a new HUD based for ESX but it seems that it’s Displaying TWO huds at the same time and not sure how to hide the one in the top right? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate on how to fix this. I am not great with coding at all, so if someone is able to guide through the steps that would be awesome!

Side request: Would also like to move the HUD to the right side of the map, so any pointers on how to do that would be extra helpful!

1 Like

The topic right hud can be disabled in es_extended config

The other hud next to the map is part of esx_voice

I went in and disabled it VIA es-extended and then it stopped the other HUD in the left from working as well. Want to hide the HUD in the right, but keep the HUD in the left. Maybe Im missing something there?

If you just disabled it in the es_extended config right it shouldn’t make the other hud stop working

Once I disabled it, the other HUD stopped displaying the money and job

Is es_extended still working after you disabled the hud?

It does seem to still work, we just tested it without and it removed the information from the left HUD. Then when we spawn in the first time it wont display the HUD on the right but once someone is revived it pops up again in the right. Hmmmm

Does this mean anything? This started popping up randomly

Looks like it can’t read the hunger percentage

Okay, ill try messing around with that. Hopefully we could figure out avoiding the two huds being displayed. Also thank you for helping out, very much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.