TwitchParadiseRP Server Dump - GIT - NO HELP GIVEN

Thanks for the drop! Appreciate it and Good work!

1 Like

Its not a cached dump, It’s my own personal server.

Thank you! Enjoy the scripts :smiley:

Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
I have sql warning, mb u know how to fix that?

I have this error too

Do note this was made for a citmp server, the predecessor of fxserver.

This resource dump won’t work as is

1 Like

Just so you know a SQL error won’t have anything to do with what FiveM version it was for.

someone should convert this and upload it as I don’t know how to script and do it lol :stuck_out_tongue:

have you the server.cfg ?

how do I get this to work this is all the errors im getting for all scripts require “resources/mysql-async/lib/MySQL”
@Rhodiniium

The server was made back a year ago and since then function such as require have been deprecated. You will need to modify the scripts in order for them to work. I doubt he is going to help you in any way.

1 Like

have you got it to work @termanator1128

I haven’t tried but I could if I wanted to. I don’t have time nor do I really want to get it to work. Also, no, I will not help you get it to work.

Guys please, This isn’t a release that works instantly, it’s my server files for people to pick stuff from it and use the code, this server will not boot or work so don’t try. As Beef said this is pre FX so the code isn’t correct for FX

and if i set old server version?

The client is too updated for any of these scripts to run, Some may work but most dont

You can’t connect to a CitizenMP server unless you have the right client version, which you would need to compile yourself. All of the players that would like to connect to that server would also need this old client version.

In the end, it’s more work to get this working on a CitizenMP server than fix the broken resources for the current server version.

2 Likes

If your going to use the resources at least edit the to make them your own… and if your community is toxic about an issue I had them don’t bother downloading any of the resources…

Not really retired from FiveM world, always had an eye on it. But a bit confused with “FX” and really dit not have time to update all my script.

1 Like

Well i hope one day you return, Your scripts were amazing