TwitchParadiseRP Server Dump - GIT - NO HELP GIVEN

Hello FiveM Community.

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING! (Link at the bottom)

Also i must add i have gotten most of these resources worked, But the only tip i can give you is SOURCE… SOURCE IS THE DEVIL!

EDIT: This server will not boot! (Well it will but prior FX) Stop asking for help to make it work! This isn’t a server for you to run it’s a server repository for you to take code from and use in your servers. Stop asking me for help. Read below.

So last year i ran a RP server that was No1 most of the time and was a great server in my opinion, Due to IRL i stopped the development just before FX was released.

For the longest time now ive been considering releasing my server files to the public but always decided against it in hope i could bring the server back to life, But after a year i dont see it making a return. If anyone knows TPRP they will know we had alot of custom scripts no one else had, We had @Plysken_Rayder help out MASSIVELY with scripts he custom coded many things for this server before he retired the FiveM world.

HEY YOU! If you want to covert any of the scripts and push them to the git i will happily approve them!

Please note this was prior FX so most if not all scripts will need converting.

I hope you have as much fun as i did with these scripts.

Dont ask me for any support with these scripts as ive pretty much forgot how to LUA D:

Feel free to leave a comment thou and let me know if you did anything interesting with these resources.

The only rule i have here is please do not redistribute any of the code. there is over 3000+ man hours of coding that went into this server and for someone to call it there own would be pretty dull.

<3

GITHUB LINK > Github Repo

4 Likes

Congratulations! This is a good gamemode! I’ll be happy to update it if you give me permission.

1 Like

If you want to convert the scripts to FX then please do, Push them to the GIT and ill approve them :smiley:

You seem to have a lot of resources in here which are just renamed and claimed as your own (example: es_freeroam and slrp-base, difference check). I see a lot instances of other scripts you definitely didn’t make, such as mysql-async or frfuel in resources labelled as yours. I’d hardly call all of these resources “your scripts”.

Sorry i worded it quite badly, I didnt make all the scripts correct. Alot of them are edited etc.

Im not trying to say i created all of these resources, Most are custom, Most are edited, Some are standard.

Hey can you send my the server.cfg?

The Citmp-server.yml?

I need this who all the resources starts…

If you are trying to launch this as a server it wont work, The current client will not support this server.

And why are you release this?

Its a dump of the server.

People are welcome to use these resources, Edit them and use them in there own servers.

1 Like

Yes i will use this…

Can you send me the database?

Yeah sure ill send it in a DM as i didnt get chance to wipe it.

EDIT: Sent

Can you send me too?

Sent (20char…)

you have pm :slight_smile:

ADDED SQL TO GITHUB… 20 char lulululu

Server dumps are not allowed

Error by you sql by users… http://prntscr.com/lenbhz