Tutorial to have Emergency Uniform Pack on FiveM (Client Side)

Yeah it’s EUP! The problem is a LODs, Alex Ashfold have make update, release soon…

I knew that it has smth. to do with the LOD values, but I didnt know how to change them ^^
Thank you tho

Add the LODs in Zmodeler with the same vest. But Alex has already make that and is waiting for release

2 Likes

After you’ve dragged the patchday15 files and the dlc file onto the ArchiveFix, what do you do with EUP Female and EUP Male folder? Do you add it to the resource folder and start it from the server.cfg?

Hey man, there is an alternate method, which is a simple drag and drop. Here’s a link Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

Dude, I can not thank you enough xD This thing has been giving me a headache all week. Much appreciated!

No worries, I just happened upon it on the forums! My high-school French was not sufficient to follow that tutorial video, very glad to have a simpler way.

@JordanDevlin It says Invaild rage:fipackfile encryption type spec, I don’t know to encrypt it, can you help me?

I did exactly what the post said, I’m trying to get the MSP EUP instead of the base one but when i open FiveM and go thru the different clothing items the regular EUP is only there not the ones i tried replacing with.

If someone can please help me!

@JordanDevlin How can i open up the EUP Menu?
I disabled Trainer and Lambda on my server

Yeah same /eup doesnt work

That happen I fix it you have to delete it and create mods folder and then put update folder into mods folder just copy and paste it

how to fix this?? plss help

Thanks dude