Tutorial to have Emergency Uniform Pack on FiveM (Client Side)

This is an English only forum. Speak English only.

okay sorry its just that french is easyer for me

Hi, do you know of any serverā€™s that uses EUP because I cant find any?

Hi California Highway patrol uses itšŸ™‚
https://forum.cfx.re/t/california-highway-patrol-active-community-serious-roleplay-active-staff-dispatchers-wanted-create-businesses-gangs/49180/71

My server, Law Enforcement and Unwise Life Project, but French server :smile:

For whatever reason, whenever I use the Chest Mic piece or anything under the ā€œArmorā€ category, after 15 to 30 seconds whatever I put on will disappear and revert back to 1. This happens with every piece.

Weird i donā€™t know this bug. I save all of my outfits in Trainer V and he working wellā€¦

What is your trainer?

I use Simple Trainer to configure the outfits. Then I use Skin Control to save the outfits

Ok, the bug is when you select the elements or after saving?

I think you should create and save the outfits only in Trainer V, just my opinion.

Once Iā€™ve selected any of them it will revert back I canā€™t save it either as it will revert before I get the chance to save

Try to reinstall Trainer V or using other trainers like Lambda Menu, Skin Controlā€¦ The problem is not EUP, you select the classic GTA Online outfits (modified) with the trainer.

Try to make a demo video maybe Iā€™ll have more details to help you.

RIP if only i knew more French :thinking: but the server I am in now was talking about doing that in the future. well, we will see, thankā€™s for all the help man.

1 Like

Also, I checked out your videoā€™s keep up the good work man!

1 Like

Does this pack have female paramedic skin?

can you find a way to stream server side please

i have a problem something i put on end up disappearing after a minute

Iā€™m getting the same FiveM error as cogs14, how did you fix that? I believe Iā€™ve followed the steps in the video exactly, and Iā€™ve tried a few times. Granted, my french is a little rustyā€¦

8f22b8285ff53788dd3196092c3b7281 i keep getting this after install idk what todo?

I Fixed it nothing todo with the install at all just bad file hosting

Works for me. :ok_hand:
I got one problem tho. If my friend puts on his police vest and goes away about 20 meters the vest glitches.
Am I the only one having that problem?

Edit: in general as soon as somebody is 20 meters away from you, clothes start glitching