[Tutorial] How to Make your own FiveM Server!

I made a quick tutorial on how to make a fivem server in less than 10 minutes!
My mic was buggy so I had to use notepad. ;(

#development:tutorials

2 Likes

I suggest you have your “resources” folder and server.cfg etc in a different folder or atleast one folder lower

3 Likes

I’d say the same on that.

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m curious to know why?
Performance,security?

Thank,s

Its better and more general. You will see that most resource installations say to place in server-data/resources/<resource>

More general ok.But better for what exactly?
I really want know.

1 Like

At some point down the road you’ll want to update the server artifact. Having the resources and config in a separate folder to the server files that’ll be replaced makes them less likely to be accidentally deleted or overwritten. That’s the only advantage I can think of.

Ok it’s a good reason ^^.
Thank’s

I’ve been playing recently on many “Transport Tycoon” servers - and - would like my own private one to be messing around on.

Is the “Transport Tycoon” a mod to FiveM or is it specific settings within the configs, could someone advise a little further for me if possible ?

Transport tycoon is made by a extremely skilled group of coders based off of vrp you can not just one click install there’s server or even find it anywhere it’s a private server

1 Like

I have a server already, but its home based and i wanna make it public by getting a ZAP. If i do that, will i need to make a new server?

Seems this video has been blocked because of copyright issues.

Video has been Blocked cause of copyright issues, Can you remake the video for us please ? Thank You