[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Is it still happening to you?

Download from here https://github.com/BTNGaming/btn_gcphone

It worked for me, any questions contact me

1 Like

Anyone know how to add bank transfers trough the phone? player to player?

Hi, I have a problem with calls that can not hear each other, please help me solve the problem

Im having a problem with esx_addons_gcphone-----> Attempt to index a nil value

Hello , is there any way to get calls not messages from people that are calling PD or EMS ?

Can anyone tell me how to make Twitter Notification stay longer and how to move that notifications to other side of the screen? I can’t find that option.

How to change twitter notification location?

how to change twitter notification location?

Is there a way to add when the citizen texts 911 it goes to a 911 chat dispatch system rather then a text to the officers? Using gcphone and police jobs. ESX.

nui://gcphone/html/static/js/app.jjs:1, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘sort’ or undefined

could someone help me with that error

rename “src_htmlPhone” to “html” in gcphone

Anyone know, how to add custom phone number?

Does anyone know or has figured out how to integrate Discord into GCPhone would be greatly appreciated thanks

I have this problem for a long time that when I make a backup the phone stops working someone could explain or how to solve this please.

because every time I have to reinstall and put the configuration I did.

Anyone have an Idea on how to respond to calls with a button, for example when someone is in need of help, a notification pops up center/left of screen saying “take call[E] or ignore call[N]”

Im getting the screen white any ideas

has anyone got this working with tokovoip?

Hi, do you know how to add a new app? I have an script for news, and i’d love to make an app with it !

i can’t post image to app twitter
i got this. can someone help me ?
nui://gcphone/html/static/js/vendor.js:6 Uncaught ( in promise ) #< object>