[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

do you get errors? hard to debug if you dont have that info

In regards to the GPS being sent to another player nope :confused:

Nothing else though, I think this is for something else anyways maybe?

That one is a sql error for esx_status. so yes it is different. you need to check the F8 log ingame when you are trying to send GPS pos to another player.

Yeah, nothing comes up in f8 except for like

nui://gcphone/html/static/js/app.js:2949, [object,object]

Other than that nothing, and idk why this esx_status comes up, everything in regards to esx_status until I started debugging resources to see what was causing the lag.

When I call Police or other Jobs , they will haven’t alert notification and when they check the messages ,it shows a blank white page in phone!

got any fix?

This version has job messages able to be translated?

So…
After about 10 hours of testing and tweaking over and over again I have figured out the issue.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WITH ZAP HOSTING.
Zap does not allow you to create new databases… at least, not with a custom name.

So the SQL file with GCphone does not work for us, because it cannot creare phone_calls, etc etc.

I got the phone working, but its an all white screen.
When I look at my server console… its mysql errors because the tables dont exist (even though I ran the SQL file).

Possible solution is probably to rewrite the sql file so that it creates the table under your zap######-# database… but I am not sure how to do this. I have never touched DBs before yesterday so my knowledge is too limited.

@HalCroves @BTNGaming
One of you fine gents… does what Im saying make sense? And is it possible to work around it?

Fot whitescreen, i had a feedback in user:

“The problem happened to be that gcphone was in ESX folder with esx_addons_gcphone. Moved gcphone to main resources folder and everything works fine.”

For sql files, not really idea

My folders are in the right place.
Its just that Zap Hosting won’t let you create new databases… Like on the left side in phpmyadmin… you can’t make a new one. It has to be within the SQL

As you can see here. We cannot create a new database (ZAP HOSTING).
So we would need to nest the phone_app_chat, phone_calls, phone_messages and phone_users_contacts within the Zap######-# database.

Does that make sense?

Someone can help me on translating job phone messages numbers?
=/

I GOT IT TO WORK FOR ALL THOSE WHITESCREENERS.
Because of ZAP Hosting. You cant simply take the SQL file and run it.
You have to Load it. And then execute the query … for some reason…
It works now lol

Nope !
But they are 3 files needed to translate :
app.js
client\main.lua
Config.json

All of them are translated but the contact on the message don’t translate…

Any ideas?

(Sorry for the english, i’m Brazilian).

I tried to add other jobs contacts and the mobile phone goes completely without anything how can I solve this?

Is this able to be translated into english?

Calls on an unregistered service => number : police
Ideas why after updating es_extended that comes up?

same problem… :confused:

don’t show the number phone on linux any ideas?