[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Still doesn´t work

With the normal esx_phone it doesn´t work too.

I installed it and followed the steps but the phone wont open up when I press the key or nothing.

Btw, where does that third folder goes “src_htmlPhone”?

1 Like

Anyone else got the problem with the stationary phones like the 911 one in the police station. they never stop ringing with WebRTC? Can’t find any solution for this.

LG Minkh

1 Like

Hey! Use the Release and not the Source - https://github.com/N3MTV/gcphone/releases

Running into this issue when trying to use the phone
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addons_gcphone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:239: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:239: in function ‘getPhoneNumber’
server.lua:98: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
get phone to 1
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_addons_gcphone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:239: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:239: in function ‘getPhoneNumber’
server.lua:98: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

do you have a sql file with your gcphone?

Hi,
=> https://github.com/HalCroves/gcphone/blob/mysql-async-3.x/base.sql

I’m trying to make an app on the phone for a twitter feed, and I can’t even make it to the point where when you click the app it opens the window. Any help?

Hey,

How do i change this?
I want to rename “taxi” and “mecano”, it’s already renamed on all other GCPhone parts, but i can’t find where to rename them on the messages.

Thanks!

I can’t send any messages to any job. When i try to send message to “ex. police” it doesn’t do anything just goes back to phones start

Hi, check the Wiki :

1. Download the gcphone and esx_addons_gcphone
  2. Put the downloaded files on your ftp.
  • server-data/resources/
  • gcphone => in “server-data/resources/”
  • esx_addons_gcphone => in “server-data/resources/[ESX]”
  1. In, your server.cfg, put before the jobs addons :
  • start gcphone
  • start esx_addons_gcphone

Hey, can you help me?

How i translate this?
“mecano” and “taxi”?

I’ve translated it everywhere, but i can’t find where to translate it on messages.

Thanks!!

phone works like a charm but if we call each other you can’t hear the voice of the person you’re talking to any help ?

The same thing happens to me and apart when I call another player, the phone does not ring :frowning:

Hi,
Which version of gcphone do you use ?

1 Like

How do i get this on a vrp server?

Little Question. is it Possible to change the ringtone in the settings? Because that would be very nice! Thanks

Mysql-async3.x => https://github.com/HalCroves/gcphone/tree/mysql-async-3.x

thanks

Anyone have a fix for onesync player 2 player calling ? Currently no voice communication with phone.