[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Ok but I need a config without this shitty work , only with ambulance, police and Taxi

It is only in your house that it does not work that do you want me to tell you more … you made a mistake in some parts … at worst, take another script, instead of out of vulgarities .

3 Likes

Hello man,
When you install an addon, you must import a sql file into your database. If you do not import it, messages will not be stored.

gc_phone and his haddon esx_addons_gcphone must be placed behind es_extended and before the jobs addons !

If you put them after, that will not work

Do you use other phone addons?

Can you show us your database and your ftp?

Maybe I should edit something in policejob/client/main.lua

my iphone is all white when i open it

Did you drop it in water by any chance??? May need a replacement

2 Likes

So you mean i should download it again. Set it in the ressource and text start again?(Edit) I just tried and still the white screen…

What do i have to do with the database anyway?

why does the voice not work? When someone call the 911 i can accept the call but i dont hear him talking

Hello, look this link : [Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Can someone translate this to English?

1 Like

Hello,
If the screen of your phone is white, it means that you have made changes in the config.json (images, new contact …) and / or that the images are not loaded in the resource.lua.

So I found the solution You need to call the phone provider and they will situate it for you, I believe they will get you a new phone also

1 Like

. Everything is the same as u say… Still white

Create archive zip or rar and upload file her. It’s going to be easier for us to watch.

try this, it’s all configured …

https://mega.nz/#!CnhTQKYD!fVpAur3RN46poJQ2KjeyYUOj5b89nc2-MMQAIlwSGOY

__resource.lua (1.4 KB)

What about the esx_Addon_GCPhone?(Edit( NVM

And other files or in minimal the config.json … ?

config.json (3.1 KB)