Fivem Server Merging

Do you want to build a great FiveM community but don’t have the money or you have awesome ideas for a roleplay server. Well we are allowing servers to merge into our server. Which means that your community would come here to this server and it would save you money instead of spending money for devs and on your server and other stuff. We have cars that were paid for, both, leo, civ, ems, and fire. Roughly about $850 into the server most likely more to be honest with you and the owner plans on having so much more stuff coming in the future! But there would be more sets of rules here in this community though, it is a clean, fun, realistic roleplay server. We do look at all suggesting you have and consider adding them! You wouldn’t get owner or admin as we would barely know you and the owner only gives it to people he trusts very much. But you do get respectful members and a really fun community that will give you an amazing roleplay experience! When accepting new mergers the merging parties members (for you as example) would come in as civs and can apply for LEO , Fire/EMS. This is mainly a formality to make sure everyone is where they are best utilized. But this would not be all the terms as if you were to merge into this server! Here is a list to look at the terms that we have… (FiveM Merging - Google Документи). You can decide if you’d like to merge! Only serious people please :slight_smile: Please DM Oreo#3310

As is standard procedure, I’m just going to unlist this until you have edited it (see here at “(Nearly) empty server bazaar topics”) but once you have, feel free to reply and I will re-list it :smile:

i have edited the post