[NEW] Trinity Speed Gaming|175 Custom Police Cars|300+ Custom Civ Cars| Hiring All Ranks | Lambda | RocketCAD | Multi Based

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to say that im really excited the be opening Trinity Speed Gaming. We as a community have a strong leadership team and our priority is keeping members happy. We have a great administration team and the directors are allays bringing new cars and scripts so the server never gets old! We are looking for department leads for our community. We as a community are open to suggestions! I just wanted to also say that our community is open so you can play as a cop but with certain limitations you must be in the discord! You must have some type of microphone! And if you want to apply to get access to more cars and peds you can do so the process is very fast and there is NP interview just fill out an application or direct message me in the discord! We also want to point out that we a total of three servers so the slots never get full and everyone can enjoy some RP! If you are interested in joining Trinity Speed Gaming you can join the discord server and we would be more than happy to interview you! Come and the server yourself but please be in the discord! Thanks

We are very excited to see you soon!

Discord:

Thanks,

Director
Chris

Discord Name:
SIG Mist™#1111

Click To See Some Nice Cars (NOT ARE CARS ARE SEEN IN THESE PHOTOS)

1 Like

Go head and direct connect to the server test what we got! Cheers from TSG Staff :slight_smile:
[Server 1]

We are excited to see you soon!

:slight_smile:

yes Cheers from the SASP

A Troll was just banned from our discord sorry for the inconvience of anyone who may have joined beforehand

The issues were resolved

http://www.trinity-speed-gaming.com/
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN

Hello, I am the Asst. Deputy Director of Trinity Speed Gaming,

We are currently looking for either a server to merge with. Please do check out the requirements below before contacting us!

1. Have an active discord which will offer us a good Player Base
  2. Be willing to use our name and server.
  3. Be willing to have positions changed and a new management in place.
  4. Be mature and Professional. 14+ Recommended (Exceptions can be made)
  5. Have knowledge on FiveM development and management.
  6. Be willing to work under us and do as said.

We will not tolerate a power hungry community filled with owners that want to have power and wont listen. We expect all management to be mature and to know what they are doing! Please join the discord if you are interested.

New Discord Link:https://discord.gg/nRQeKpK