Travis County Roleplay | -=WIP=- -=Hiring Staff=- -=Hiring LEO=- -=CAD/MDT=- -=Age Requirement=- -=Whitelisted=-

Hey! Thanks for clicking and checking out this post. First off, I wanna introduce myself, I am Justin/aka Purp and I am the founder of this community. Here today I will be walking you through the 3 easy steps to fully joining the TCR Community!

NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is a WORK IN PROGRESS.

Now that we got that boring stuff out of the way, lets talk about the server, Travis County is a county out of Texas mainly known for being home to the Austin, TX. The capital of the state. Now, lets go over what you could look forward to while being a member of our community.

Departments

• Travis County Sheriff’s Office

• Texas State Highway Patrol

• Austin Police Department

• Communications Department

• Travis County Fire & Rescue

• Civilian Operations

What we have to offer

• A friendly and active Playerbase and Staff Team

• Custom made vehicles for LEOs

• Custom made skins for LEOs

• A leadership team that’s always open to suggestions that could potentially make the community a better place to be!

Step 1
Requirements:

• Must be at least 13 years of age to be apart of TCR

• Must be at least 15 years of age to apply for an LEO position here at TCR

• You must have a clear and working microphone/headset in order to play on the TCR server

• You must remain active in the community or you risk being removed!

• Must be able to read/write in English.

Meet all of those requirements? That’s great news! Now we can move on to the next step of the joining process!

The next step

The next step from here is getting you into the Discord server and getting the whitelist app filled out! Go ahead and follow the Discord link below to be taken to the community Discord server where you may then get an application filled out for a department! You can also throw in an application right away by clicking the link down below!

Whitelist Application: https://goo.gl/forms/ZStCDSfqEXYan4UI2

Discord: https://discord.gg/Bh9H4QW

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
Travis County Roleplay Staff

Bump We are still looking to fill all the departments with department heads!

Discord link invalid

I’ll fix it, thank you.

Fixed.

Bumped

Discord link invalid

Discord link invalid…
I live in the area so I want to check y’all out!

1 Like

You need to set your discord link to never expire.

My boy calles

Discord link fixed, apologies.

The Discord link is now permanent.

invite

Bumped

What do you mean?

Have a quick look at this Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

I’ve waited a day between each bump my man, and I’ve only done it when there is no activity…

cool

That is not what I was saying to look at look how it gives the hint to give more info when you bump then just putting bump

I live in travis county so I want to check yall out but the invite is invalid