Trams in gta5

straight to the point . i made trams spawn , stop at every station and open doors , the issue is that it wont let me in , it acts as if there is an invisible door even tho its open . now whats weird is that sometimes it lets me in XD . anyone has an idea why or how to make it that when the doors are open players will be able to get inside . thanks

Checkout this resource and its code for help

2 Likes

thanks a lot man . have no idea how i missed that one . looked in every possible release regarding trams and trains .again thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

Hey man, if you solve the issue of hem de-spawning please let me know, since mine DO NOT stop at the stations but are AI conrolled (not an object or location setting).

The way to ‘spawn players’ into the tram is fairly simple :slight_smile: i just took the cordinates of the tram/metro and then raised the Z offset :slight_smile:

The way you’re doing it, is that using CreateMissionTrain or are you moving the metro “manually” (as in ‘forcing it to cords’?)

im forcing it to coords and make the tram stop and open doors . ill send you the whole thing once im done .

1 Like

Ahh i see :), for me it gave some errors or ‘non smooth’ syncing issues on other clients, although i suspect you’re doing it server sided? :slight_smile:

Anyway interested in the concept you’re creating :slight_smile:
Good luck man :slight_smile:

i have the script in but they dont spawn at all

How do you open the tram doors?