Total noob to gta rp, in need of some help

I’m sorry if this isn’t the place to bring it up, but I need a little help.

So I’ve been basically stalking the whole GTA 5 Roleplay scene for the past week or so. I had interest a long while ago but could never figure out how this all worked. I’m deciding to try it out now, but I’m feeling a bit nervous since I’m very new to this. I’ve done quite a bit of roleplaying already so I get the gist of what to do and how to act. I also know that each server is different so they have different features like with economy and jobs and stuff like that.

I guess I would love to know more about things regarding applying into roleplays and maybe have some insights about which server I should join as a newbie.

Hello,

If you’re starting with GTA RP, i recommend looking up how to install the Lambda Menu and Simple Trainer. These are menu’s used in GTA RP most of the time.

After you have installed those you can go into the FiveM Client and join a RP Server. You might not know what to do but just try to use your microphone and talk to people, and act out scenarios, if you PM me i can invite you to my community, but you will need to learn quickly.

Thanks, Mart475.

1 Like

Welcome to GTA RP! It can be a very fun experience with the right community.

If you prefer non job servers, and like a more trainer based server, check out Sun City RP! We are all setup on server side, the only thing you install is our pack (Which is fully drag and drop) and you can begin RP’ing or start your training!

We are accepting of all levels of experience, so don’t feel intimidated, we are here to help. :smiley:

If you like what you see, check out our website;

https://www.suncityroleplay.com

About Us:
Old Line State Roleplay was founded in late 2018 (December to be exact) by two dedicated and experienced roleplayers. We aim to provide a realistic and professional experience while keeping it fun and in game boundaries. The community is always open to suggestions and new people. The community is run like a democracy where every person has a say to make sure everyone enjoys their stay and to stay engaged with our members.

Our Departments:

• San Andreas State Police - Applications Open
  • San Andreas Department of Public Safety - Applications Open
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Applications Open
  • Los Santos Police Department - Applications Open
  • Communications - Application Open
  • Civilian - Applications Open
  • San Andreas Fire Department (Coming Soon)

What we have available:

• A friendly environment to be in.
  • A fully functional server to play on.
  • Serious Roleplay (NO TROLLING)
  • Custom LEO/FD/DOT/and assets. (Custom handling tuned to be realistic)
  • Luxart vehicle control.
  • Custom Discord rich presence.
  • Active staff/admin/dev team.
  • Frequent updates for new content.

Much more to come in the near future!

Requirements:

• You MUST be in possession of a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V, except dispatchers.
  • You MUST be 13+ and be mature and professional
  • You MUST have a quality headset with no feedback
  • All community members must be respected 24/7

Our Discord:

ORIGINAL FORUM POST: