[Topic] Request a resource you want to see created!

Nothing on this forum is for single player… Everything on the forum releases section is for FiveM.

Hey, I came Up with a BIG Idea and I would script it but I have no time yet :frowning:
Well I though to make a little code to insert into esx_ambulancejob or just make a completely new job.
What I want to have is that doctors can check a unconsius person for the bones and or check for shot’s at the buddy. If they open their interact Menu they could press on something like “Look at buddy” and a HTML file or something opens where I would give them a different Cursor that should look like some paper or something like that xD If the doctor goes with the cursor over a shot, the person would get more health. Hope you’ ve understand xD
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suggestions shouldn’t be rp framework related if you read the OP.

Yeah, I though this would be a good Idea anyway…

Well what’s about arm wrestling with your Friends? ^^

-A script that lets us tweak all the melee weapons damage.

-A script that lets people design their houses, like when they buy a house, the house is empty and they need to design it with props.

Treatment of meth inside a Caravan

Roulette would be so awesome. Is anyone working on that?

can you create a script for ESX where the cars save the Position (every few sec. or mins or with a command) in the database and after server restart the cars spawn on last postion

Hear me out.

Lean out of cars and shoot rifles.

I would see that working. Maybe using HTML…

ESX

Second hand vehicle shop / job

Mi idea: Revive your near friend like Fortnite, with some progresbar

working anticheat on bypassers and injectors

I can’t see a revive like a Fortnite or something, when are you near a dead friend can revive with button “E” and a progressbar