[Topic] Request a resource you want to see created!

Working on it now.
Trying to see if this is even gonna work well. If it doesn’t I am not gonna be releasing it.

1 Like

I was wondering if someone would be able to develop a resource which ragdolls a player as soon as he gets shot (e.g. his leg). So let’s say someone is running away from the cops, and a cop shoots the player in his leg, than the injured player will ragdoll/fall.

I don’t expect this to be very hard to code, but it is something I highly demand on my server, to add even more realism.

Guys I’ve just made this thread a damn category.

Maybe we need a section for this :wink:

haha lol. It’s what happens. These people are the creative minds :thinking:.

That is what this forum section is for, seems to be used for the wrong this most of the time though.

Hi! Would be possible to make a script, so cops wouldn’t be shooting until “the outlaw” will shoot first? Or at least no shooting (just for police) from the car? I want this for my RP server for illegal racing, but that shooting can be ennoying sometimes, rly…

It is possible… Yes

How about a script, when going way above speed limit you would get wanted level? Like cops would get an anonymous tip about possible street racing? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Just get a loop and have an if statement for their speed and if it’s above a certain amount set their wanted level :wink:

I am more artistic person, then tech one :confused: What about procentual chance? Lets say 25% chance every 2 minutes of getting wanted level?

This is probably a very simple script. But, I’m looking for a script that displays a countdown in the corner of the screen that is synced between all clients. Ideally, you’d be able to configure how long you want the countdown to be.

You could have a look at my priority cooldown script and modify it a bit.

Thank you! I managed to do it. Your code helped teach me some new things. Thanks!

1 Like

Wig wags - front head lights flashing .

Coroner script to pickup dead NPC’s! :smiley:
Maybe finish this script:

a /givekey id for [esx vehicle lock] would be nice :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply.

Like you said, This should be easy to code. So I think you should try to make it.

Here’s a push in the right direction:

BOOL IS_PED_INJURED(Ped ped) // 84A2DD9AC37C35C1 2530A087
BOOL IS_PED_HURT(Ped ped) // 5983BB449D7FDB12 69DFA0AF
BOOL IS_PED_FATALLY_INJURED(Ped ped) // D839450756ED5A80 BADA0093

BOOL SET_PED_TO_RAGDOLL(Ped ped, int time1, int time2, int ragdollType, BOOL p4, BOOL p5, BOOL p6) // 0xAE99FB955581844A 0x83CB5052
//time1- Time Ped is in ragdoll mode(ms)

//time2- Likely minimum time required to stand up, in milliseconds

//ragdollType-
//0 : Normal ragdoll
//1 : Falls with stiff legs/body
//2 : Narrow leg stumble(may not fall)
//3 : Wide leg stumble(may not fall)

//p4, p5, p6- No idea. In R*'s scripts they are usually either "true, true, false" or "false, false, false".

Then just put this in a loop. You will need to research the natives first before creating it.

I think something I would like to see is a script that is for police so when a person tries to car jack it sends a notification if the AI sees it happen. It would also be the same for the other notifications like shooting selling weed ext.

Siren honker

Seat belt chime

ANPR system

Thank you, I am going to try it out :slight_smile: