Timing Out on my server

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? New One
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Yes
Windows version? New
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications I don’t know but we just upgraded the box hoping it would fix it
What did you do to get this issue? Nouthing
What server did you get this issue on? My Own
CitizenFX.log file Don’t have any Crash logs

after about three people get on almost everybody times out when they’re on my server we don’t know what’s going on but the box is really high powered and I’ve never had this issue before my server means a lot to me and I don’t want to see it die however it’s really hard to get members when you time out after 3 guys get on

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello,

Please send the propper documentation, as well update a log.

Thanks,
-Jack Petit

i updated the post thats what you want?

Search up in the search bar your question, as I said it has been answered.

what should i search?

what should i search?

I feel that you should look into reducing the resources you use, then try seeing your server’s performance. Models and Maps can really affect the relationship between the client and the server.

i dont use those there out but i think i fopund it out it was EssentialMode base being out of date

In the FiveM search bar, as this HAS BEEN ASKED before hand. Make sure you always look up for a solution before you ask.

Where has it been asked before? For this specific instance. Timing out has a wide variety reasons depending on what the server owner did.

Thx you!

What? It isn’t a ‘yes or no’ question.

Yes its legit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.