What server did you get this issue on? State of San Andreas Server 1
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder

FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes!

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried all of the above… thats all …

• Does this happen on just that one server or is it on multiple servers?
  • Do you get this when you (try to) join, or does it happen after playing for some time?
  • Does it happen consistently, or was it just a single timeout?

Does this happen on just that one server or is it on multiple servers? Just that server.

Do you get this when you (try to) join, or does it happen after playing for some time? It happens when i joined the game and then after a couple seconds it giving me the timed out after 15 seconds

Does it happen consistently, or was it just a single timeout? It happens consistently , last week i was playing perfectly fine and now i have this stupid timeout thing…

I talked with the owner of the server and he says that its not from his server whats happening to me…

Either your internet can’t handle it, or you’ve got some client mods installed that mess up or it is the server’s fault. Or something else that I can’t think of right now.

ok :frowning: it was working fine last week and i’ve been in that community for months and now just this thing is in my way…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.