Time Sync Problem

When I play on any of the servers the time of day is different from anyone else. If its night for me its day for them and vice versa no matter what server i go into. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Kane

1 Like

Note that the above is a server side script that would need to be placed on the server by the server owner. One of its main features is the ability to sync weather and time.

There is nothing you can do client side (that I know of) to fix syncing issues.

1 Like

I was going to say this looks to be a server side script. Ive reinstalled fivereborn and it still does the same thing. Im trying to keep from reinstalling gtav but seems it may be my only option.

Doesn’t matter how many times you reinstall, the issue lies with the server. Therefore only a server-side script will fix the issue.

but no matter which server i join my time is always different from everyone else.

1 Like

It is likely the servers you are joining do not have a time sync script installed.

ok thanks. I just cant figure out why im the only one running into this problem and no one else is.

I have the same issue. I have the script installed. Time syncs for everyone, but my time move slower than everyone else.

Use vSync it’s more stable than ACL. By default time and weather is not synced.

I used that at one point, but I couldn’t figure out how to turn down the rain and fog

Make your own topic, instead of bumping a topic that is over one year old.