It’s time for yet another twice-as-delayed status update. We’ll try to recollect this to the best of our capacities.
- Publish the new native reference.
- Handle an accidental breakage on Win7. It’s that old and I’m that tired that I wrote ‘WinXP’ instead.
- Add FiveM account login to the client. This’ll be used for future cool features.
- No progress on moving cloud services.
- Some progress on OneSync, mainly fixing migration bugs and another tiny bug.
- Redesign main UI home page to actually be a bit neater.
- Some anticheat changes.
- A number of bug fixes.
- Streaming memory viewer tool.
- Lots of stuff that was forgotten, probably. Check GH by hand because status updates suck.
This’ll be lifted someday once we make a tool to link your forum account and have some kind of filter to prevent ‘low quality’ users from participating.