LiveFreeRP

#LiveFreeRP
Est:12/17/18

Who are we?
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Dmitri P, and I have attempted to run many servers before this, and all times i have failed, I failed cause I was just like everyone else, OH CUSTOM SCRIPTS! Blah blah blah. I want to be different, I don’t want people to stress over ranks and such, I want simplicity. Well now you got it.

Our Vision
Fivem is supposed to be fun, it’s a game, that sometimes people take to seriously, we wan to change that! We want to embrace that inner fun and let it shine. LFRP is not just another community, we are the next fivem community that will change the way you look at role play.

Why us?
Your thinking why should we join this community? You don’t have to, I am just telling you information. Back to the simple,we do require all members to to fill out a application for all department, and we give you a rank based on your previous experience. Just like a real job, for example if someone has more experience than another, they will get a higher position.

So if your into simple role play why don’t you come on down and take a look? I my self Dmitri want to enhance the word ROLE PLAY and make it sound a little more fun and simple!

What do we offer?
We have one police department and Fire and rescue, sub divisions will be added.

Departments -

-Blaine County Police
-Fire and Rescue
-Civ
-Dispatch

Discord: https://discord.gg/QPdAYc2