The OneSync EAP and you

I will try this .
thank you

İts work thank you

Screenshot_6 Last night we didn’t have any problem with 50-player slot. We even had 21 players in the server but a few mins ago CMD crashed when there 3 players in the server.23bd1d77-d127-4509-8c72-2e1374685d08.dmp (2.0 MB)

Screenshot_7 Today cmd crashed again. Before the crash voice chat was gone and the FPS dropped dramatically

Ok
Just want to know if i did something wrong.
+set onesync_enabled 1 is place, i have the Element Club Aurum
On Direct Connect
64direckconnect

but on SERVER listing…
32listing

What should i do?

is it because im not a prototype?
listdetail
Thanks

Generally speaking, +onesync_enabled 1 needs to be added to your startup .bat file and not your server config. I’ve heard of it working in the config, but the fivem team recommends it in your startup file.

cmd
yes already there…
if not… i would not get 64 here
64direckconnect

Maybe im wrong

Actually, you can take a server with onesync disabled and set the slots to 64. It won’t allow that many people to connect, but it’ll show that many slots on the server information. Have tried it myself out of curiosity. Sometimes that takes a bit to update properly. When you go in-game, does it say FIVEM ONESYNC ALPHA in the top right hand corner? If so, you’re good.

Why is it on a new line? It’s an argument, not a command, try to put it after +exec server.cfg

i see … ill try that. thx my dude

Hi here

This day we have try OneSync with 50 players on and the server crashed after 5-6 minutes

i don’t understand why he don’t have appropriate access for write a virtual address

i have open the dmp file and i found this :

If that can help you :wink:3a4fdaab-de67-4cb3-831f-5feb97fc14b0.dmp (1.8 MB)

Hello, it would be better to send this dump to #onesync or atleast provide a download link for the elements.

i have up my post :wink: ty

This issue was introduced during the ‘timeout fix’ server update, will be fixed in server builds starting at 1041. Thanks for the report! :+1:

2 Likes

What about my problem?

e7a5b463-064b-44e2-8538-123c2c3f29b1.dmp (2.0 MB)

Hey with the new update its much better now we have this one crash
b66dedc9-9868-4b01-9952-dab7e4f713aa.dmp (2.1 MB)

If you can give more information on

Hey here

I have a little problem at every connection for player this error pop only with onesync

thanks for your help

■■■■■■■ does not work with OneSync due to a native not working (I believe it’s GetHostId()), so disable it.

Hey i give you 2 crash file with 37-40 player on
9cd8f906-e664-4fea-b1f2-eecd828e91e9.dmp (2.1 MB)

198e7a99-c062-4b09-bec7-dbaba48bc17c.dmp (1.8 MB)

if this file can help you :wink:

We’ve been trying to make our server 64 people gap . When we confirm it , voice chat problem occurs , people are not being able to hear each other. How we could fix that?