The OneSync EAP and you

Voice chat is working but I cant see players and other players cant see me

• Run Windows. Linux servers may work, but there’s potential issues preventing players from seeing one another. This will be fixed at a future stage. Don’t ask for an ETA, you’ll risk losing access to the EAP. Linux is fixed now. Rejoice!~

Hello All,

First, just thanks you for all the work you made for make OneSync Alpha possible.

We are now on a good way to test the 64slots with ESX Framework. We are not here to talk about what framework will be the best or something else but we have only one issue on player connection.

Connecting: Hector Walter
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
INFO: User [1] Hector Walter authenticated - [1] [1] Hector Walter@*.*.*.*:58515:58515
Triggering!
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource ■■■■■■■: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:436: in function 'TriggerClientEventInternal'
        (...tail calls...)
        rconlog_server.lua:12: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Successfully Loaded Identity For Hector Walter

No impact on database sync or lauching script.

From what I can understand, they are a missing native that ESX need but not implemented yet on OneSync ?

If the ■■■■■■■ is not started, we have no error but status are not available that is not cool :slight_smile:

Thanks for help and again thanks for you incredible job.

■■■■■■■'s status command is not useable due to it using the GetHostId() native, which is not compatible with OneSync.

in fact we can just disable that ressource?

Thanks for this quick answer d0p3t.

Does it’s plan to be compatible or do we have to disable ■■■■■■■ without any impact or any other issue that i’m not aware of ?

thanks,

@d0p3t would you like to help me?

Yeah, tested OneSync and its half done, I have this problem, when players connect, some of them spawn correctly and others spawn like this : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329186272746799104/538793640621899796/unknown.png
And they remain under the map. That’s sad :frowning:
Just wanted to say that on 32/32 its working flawlessly. Also I use VRP.

If it’s working with 32 slots, check that your scripts can work with Onesync (loops from 0, 32 to 0, 255) to start with.

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/7/8/78c9afda40ddc25b6e26588d99308f4433602921.jpeg
Can someone help ?

Are you using vrp?
I used onesync with vrp and players with uniforms from cloakroom had that problem. disable vrp and see if you can spawn just to test

I’ll try thanks for the trick about cloackroom.

Does this work with ZAP

Please, I need help, my fiveM is not working, has this problem: Authentication failure - invalid FiveM client version. Please restart FiveM.

My mic is seriously cancer when i talk when the server i play on goes to onesync but when its on the default server its fine any quick help?

One of the major issues right now with OneSync is the new murmur (mumble) voice server. Issues include random disconnects and “robot” voices. No fix at the moment as it’s literally broken.

I’m not sure exactly why, but when attempting to use onesync with my ESX server only one player was able to successfully connect. Any player joining after the first would automatically experience a crash after login. I did go through my resources and increased 32 to 64 where needed.

You have some script issue on your side.

We run ESX framework with Onesync and it’s works perfectly.

Only issue is Voice Chat with mumble who not working correctly but I’m sure they will fix that soon :slight_smile:

Thanks @d0p3t for the information about Mumble issue.
For you info we have some strange comment on the server side console.:

Info: Requestiong voice channel crypt resync - [1] [IDofplayer] NamePlayer@IP:port

Have a good day all

1 Like

hello, but these slots work at all except you have Italian servers? can you help me since I also have the premium?

Is there anyway to disable mumble to get rid of the issue till its fixed

Yes it’s should helping us to continue to debug other issue ressources than voice chat.

That will be very helpfull.