The OneSync EAP and you

so i just upgraded my server to onesync . it has never crashed before, been running for over 1.5 months, after switching onesync on over the past few days, it will crash. It does leave a dump report and I’ll attach that below. the system runs as a VM with Windows OS , 8 cores, 12gb ram, OS is on a spindrive but the server is stored on an SSD.
More Info:
Our 5M servers core is ESX and we do still (sadly) use XAMP as our database. We have several hundred mods ranging from cars, bikes, scripts , etc to ESX mods. In a normal situation i would start disabling these and try to figure out what might be causing this issue but seeing that this has only started since the onesync has been turned on. Figured i would upload the dump report and hopefully see if you guys can point something out or help me out in some way. Thanks for your help in advance, and sorry for the long text.9de9317b-83fa-4bbe-9381-45506c72843c.dmp (1.6 MB)
9de9317b-83fa-4bbe-9381-45506c72843c.dmp (1.6 MB)

Hi, i have the same issue of Morgan_Braci

Esx hasn’t updated their repos. Change Config.MaxPlayers to 255

1 Like

I have arelady changed all the forum cicles in [system], essentialmode, scoreboard (i dont remember all the scripts

But Sorry, i have to change the max player to 60 (in using a 60 slot server not 64) or 255? I have changed the sv_maxplayer in 60 and the for cicles in 255

In the esx config there’s a Config.MaxPlayers variable that you need to change to 255

ok, thank you very much <3 I will try it

Can you please read through the topic?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:wink:

thanks for making this happened , can i ask, why when player is more then 54 server will be crashed i mean my server is stop working … i have to re start in the server again

how to disable it ? , delete the GetHostId ? or what ?

Comment start ■■■■■■■ out of your server config. Otherwise, just keep it started and don’t mind the errors.

connection interupted what should i do ?

This is not a topic for support. OneSync is in early access as such issues will happen. If you have an issue, please fill out a report completely on https://forum.cfx.re/c/general-discussion/1s-reports. Make sure you provide log files and dump files.

FiveM devs will then use your report to see if it’s a OneSync issue or not. No guarantee support for OneSync unfortunately.

My F1 button in trainer doesn’t work?

Can you help me?

CONSOLE

Error running system event handling function for resource ■■■■■■■: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
	[C]: in upvalue '_in'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:436: in function 'TriggerClientEventInternal'
	(...tail calls...)
	rconlog_server.lua:12: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

■■■■■■■

AddEventHandler('rlUpdateNames', function()
    local names = {}

for i = 0, 63 do
        if NetworkIsPlayerActive(i) then
            names[GetPlayerServerId(i)] = { id = i, name = GetPlayerName(i) }
        end
    end

TriggerServerEvent('rlUpdateNamesResult', names)
end)

Please look at other posts in this thread. This matter has already been brought up before and a solution has been posted.

Comment start ■■■■■■■ out of your server config. Otherwise, just keep it started and don’t mind the errors.

is not work

Well it obviously does because that would prevent ■■■■■■■ from throwing that error. And is it seriously that hard to ignore an error?

1 Like