ALIVE Roleplay - Grand Opening! - New Player Friendly - SemiSerious - Streamer Friendly

myLogo

ALIVE , is no fresh face on the FiveM server list. Our community started out in 2019 as Haven RP, later known as Haven Reborn , and then 5Reborn. ALIVE is a whole new rebranded and reworked rp experience, tailored and redesigned built on our success with previous servers! Whether you’re a new face to ALIVE or an OG from our first servers, you’ll fit in anywhere. The server itself is optimized very well and supports a fairly large amount of custom resources and features to enhance the player experience in many different ways. We offer a unique community based on feedback that aims to recruit new and veteran roleplayers alike. Read our key features below and check out our discord for more information on the city.

Discord: discord.gg/EMhBuNVPgU

Current Features

• Non-Whitelisted
  • Active Staff
  • New-Player-Friendly Experience
  • Civilian and Criminal Progression
  • Balanced, Player-Driven Economy
  • Purchasable Organizations, Businesses, and Warehouses
  • AI and Player Interaction
  • Custom Cars and Clothing
  • Clubs, Crews, and Gangs
  • Multi Character Support
  • Custom Vehicles and Vehicle Handling
  • Immersive Weapon Handling
  • “Live Anywhere” Property System
  • Tons of hidden secrets for RP to progress through players

And much more! We’re developed on feedback so that we provide the most entertaining experience for the player. At the moment we support 48 slots and will be expanding slot count as necessary based on playerbase size.

We hope to see you soon!

7 Likes

How does one join?

3 Likes

We’re on the FiveM server List.

4 Likes

Thanks, do you guys have a discord?

3 Likes

Yes we do

3 Likes

This server is fun and exciting!!! The gang rivalries are amazing

3 Likes

Discord Link?

3 Likes

Edited, its in the post now

3 Likes

I found out the hard way to not mess with the Poseidon gang :eyes:! But overall I enjoyed playing on this server and looking forward to the next time getting on!!! I want to give thanks to the owner and his staff for running a great sever

2 Likes

This is such a great server with amazing staff for support since I joined the RP has been endless fun and excitement!!!

2 Likes

I mess with them anyways. One day we’re friends, another day we’re enemy’s lol

2 Likes

Join in on the action you wont regret. Lowkey trying to kiss ass but hey its a good server.

3 Likes

The server had some recent updates
Like body kits for imports
Some new properties and much more it’s good to know that this sever is still keeping up to date

3 Likes

Join Vatos!

2 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

The server just had some really cool car imports added to the server!!!
-Camaro ZL1
-Widebody Schwarze

EMS Applications are now open!!!

HELP us get the Server populated ITS NEW and you guys can get many opportunities with being whatever you’d like to be RP wise. :smiley:

1 Like

The server will have a big event to win some money and maybe an exclusive car but only when it gets a stable player base!!

1 Like

Join for some great RP!

1 Like