THE DREAM RP | https://discord.gg/rmNCbw5 | Is in need of well experience Devs

Hi I am the director and founder of The Dream Rp.

I am currently looking for a team of Developers who are well experience who will be able to work with other Developers and myself to create a framework and community for all those who join and want to have fun.

My current goals for the community is to create a place where individuals can come and RP and enjoyed and meet new people and just have a fun time. With that said we are a strict rolepaly community. And want to enforce character development.

We want our Devs to be creative and open minded to suggestions and to what the community would like to see and have inside the server. Devs will have there own rooms in TS and chat room in discord so constant communication is flowing. As a developer especially when it comes to creating a whole new and custom framework Devs will be well recognized for their work. So with that said please come and join my team at TheDreamRp so we can make something that will set us apart from the others.

We believe there already is topic for the The Dream RP server, please continue in the already existing topic.

Server bazaar rules states that there should only be one topic for each server. This topic should contain all the information and details about your server (incl. advert itself, developer offers etc.).

You are allowed to bump your topic with reasonable time in between to bring your topic back on top of the server bazaar category.

You can edit the existing topic to suit your needs, however if this is not your topic, contact us via a direct message and we will come to a resolution.

Contact us if you believe your topic was shutdown unjustified.

Further information about the server bazaar rules:

Thank you for your understanding! :mascot: