Thank you all Fivem Moderators and developers

Hello,

I am Aaron. Officer Josh Parker is my Roleplaying name. I just want to say thank you to everyone at Fivem. I have been on Fivem for 3 years now and I have seen the management grow and the community Grow. When people are confused or stuck with an issue, The moderators and devs are on hand to help you out. Not a lot of people thank the people behind the scenes who try their very best to bring out new and interesting things. Not only that they will get out of there way to help you with your issues. Over the years Fivem has been growing, So have the servers. I can always open fivem and see 90% of servers are full. I’ve had a few servers come and go but that doesn’t stop my support and the love for Fivem. It’s been a hell of a journey over the last 3 years. So I just want to say A huge Thank you!

Without Fivem i’m not sure I would of met all the great and wonderful people down the line from communities and servers.

PC Mods have been getting better and better with Fivem it’s one way to show how far and beyond we can go with Mods and scripts.

Once Again from all Fivem Players, We say a huge Thank you and look forward to see what else gets released in the future.

With warmest Regards,
All Fivem Players and me

• Aaron H. :heart_eyes::heart:
3 Likes

Much love!

Moved to #general-discussion:praise :stuck_out_tongue:
1 Like